PRESENTATION: Mindset, Motivation, and Focus to be Successful in College
The ability to be resilient during challenging times is what great individuals do. Historically, everyday people like you and I emerged AND CAN emerge as leaders because we navigated the unimaginable, persevered, and took a personal stand. We adjusted, reset, got our “mind right” and overcame a multitude of challenges… kinda like what we are faced with right now!
In this inspirational and motivational presentation, Tish Norman not only empowers participants with the fundamentals of focus, awareness, resiliency and the mindset that will enable them to overcome obstacles, but more importantly, she shares real-life experiences, historical references, and culturally-relevant fundamentals that will equip your students to attain personal, academic, career, and leadership success.
Get ready for an exceptional presentation, by an expert presenter, that will empower your students with 5 indispensable traits that help them lead through change and transition!
- Participants will learn about the ideals of change management and why these fundamentals can help them navigate and overcome challenges as a leader in critical times.
- Participants will discover how their mindset determines their resiliency and key strategies that help them break through barriers that may be preventing them from reaching their fullest potential.
- Participants will explore key leadership styles and characteristics that are needed during crises in order to help the members of their organization persevere and overcome challenging situations and changing circumstances.
- Participants will learn practical, sustainable behaviors to help them thrive and succeed in times of crisis.
- Participants will learn how to turn failure, rejection, and other negative circumstances into positive outcomes that lead them toward personal growth, increased productivity, performance, and leadership effectiveness.