PRESENTATION: Vulnerability - The Real Super Hero for Greek Life
As leaders, we tend to avoid vulnerability because we are scared of being viewed as weak, but we fail to realize the real power of vulnerability in leadership.
Leading by example, Edson will share his journey on how he became the person and leader that he is today. Inspiring you to evolve and apply vulnerability in your life to help you uncover your own super power.
By the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Discover the traits of a good leader.
2. Explore your leadership style.
3. Investigate the importance of vulnerability.
4. Develop the ability to share your own story.
5. Illustrate the importance of opening up to those around you.
6. Analyze different ways of communicating how you feel.
7. Discuss how we can start feeling comfortable by being uncomfortable.
Intended audience: All fraternity and sorority members, all new members