PRESENTATION: Consent Is ____
Audience: New fraternity candidates/fraternity members
Time: Approximately 1 hour
Synopsis: This presentation is a deconstruction of sexual consent. Audience members will learn what consent is, the types of consent there is, when they no longer have consent, what consent covers, how men can give consent and how consent is affected by alcohol. James uses stories from his undergraduate days as a fraternity member to provide examples that are relatable, entertaining, and educational in this engaging presentation.
- The definition of consent.
- Express consent vs implied consent.
- How consent is withdrawn.
- The range of activities consent covers.
- Men giving consent and male victimhood.
- The effect of alcohol on consent.