Brandy Wilson Edwards' Bio
With her love for everything pink she is not your typical attorney. She is a multi-passionate creative, a published author, and is also certified to teach yoga and mindfulness. Brandy leverages her life experiences to help you take control of your life, follow your happiness and pursue your potential. Brandy is a proud sister of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority.
Five reasons you should hire Brandy:
1. Impact: Brandy creates an experience for your audience that is impactful, personal and actionable. She is relatable and speaks from her heart, which promotes self-reflection and audience engagement.
2. Memorable: She creates an interactive experience to connect with your audience. She uses personal stories, minimal slides and limits statistics, if any.
3. Personalized Presentation: Brandy prioritizes your desired outcomes and tailors her message to the challenges and experiences of your unique audience. She is a creative problem solver and loves helping your audience turn obstacles into opportunities.
4. Social Promotion: If you love free publicity for your school or event, Brandy is happy to promote her speaking engagement on her social media channels. She loves to share videos with takeaways from audience members, and if you need a video created before your event to get your audience excited, just ask!
5. Polished, Professional and FUN: There is a difference between taking what you do seriously and taking yourself too seriously. Brandy knows how to make people SMILE. She is flexible and easy to work, which adds simplicity to planning your incredible event.
PRESENTATION: P.A.U.S.E. TO PURSUE YOUR POTENTIAL
To briefly summarize each step, Brandy emphasizes the importance of making yourself and your happiness a priority. Students are taught to take action despite fear and realize that small actions still create results. You will understand that you are in control of your choices, you just have to decide what consequences you are willing to live with. You will shift your mindset on what self-care is, how to get creative with it, and reflect on how you are existing in your life to create a life you love.
P.A.U.S.E stands for Prioritize yourself, take Action, Understand your choices/consequences, practice Self-care, and Exist with intention.
1. Learn 5 simple and actionable steps to increase your happiness and overall well-being while pursuing your potential.
2. Evaluate choices, consequences, and commitments to increase productivity, performance and purpose.
3. Unlock your inner cheerleader and silence your inner critic.
4. Understand that a positive mindset leads to powerful results.
5. Create immediate focus to live with more courage and less regret.
6. Be inspired to become a zealous advocate for yourself and take courageous action with a sense of urgency.
Brandy's Speaker Reel
Brandy’s insights about seeking happiness through reflection and asking yourself tough questions was outstanding. Her presence and way of articulating her message to our high achieving female attendees was incredible and rare, and also evoked great emotion and conviction. Brandy would be a great speaker for any company, association, or group.
The session with Brandy was very inspiring to our staff. Her P.A.U.S.E presentation was great and something that anyone can use in their everyday life. If you are a school or company looking for a guest speaker, she is your person! I would definitely recommend booking Brandy to inspire and motivate!
Brandy provided an inspiring keynote during our regional event. She offered great tips and tools for managing stress and navigating the increasing pressures that women face. She was relatable and encouraging and our members loved her!
Brandy has provided education to our members multiple times. With each presentation, she has inspired us to become the best version of ourselves and love ourselves unapologetically. Her presentations are engaging, educational, and filled with easy-to-apply techniques. Brandy's calming demeanor and charming personality shine through in each of her presentations. If you are looking for someone who is passionate, knowledgeable, easy to work with, and professional, I highly recommend Brandy Edwards for any and all of your events.
I loved hearing Brandy speak at our sorority meeting because she was so real and honest with our chapter about how it’s okay to abandon a dream you have in order to pursue another one. I liked how authentic and genuine she was. It was really interesting to hear her story about how she was an attorney for years and then decided to become a motivational speaker. Her speech made me feel empowered as a fellow first-generation college student who often feels lost, and without any guidance. Brandy gave me some excellent words of encouragement and advice. I feel like other fraternities and sororities would benefit from her speaking to them, and it would be a wonderful networking opportunity as well. My biggest takeaway from her presentation was that it is okay to unapologetically be yourself, to never settle, to always strive for the best, and to be passionate about what you do in life.
Listening to her speech really gave me inspiration to get myself out there as a young woman in college. It really stuck with me when she said that when you are nervous to just say to yourself you are excited. Seeing her made me realize my dreams can come true.